Paving stones define beauty, elegance and durability for driveways, pool decks, walkways and patios. A properly installed paving stone driveway won't crack, sag, shift or separate. It will keep looking fantastic for generations, and if it ever becomes stained or marred by paint or oil it can be repaired quickly, easily and invisibly. Individual stones can be replaced with matching ones so that the surface looks exactly as it did before the accident occurred. This is impossible with any other type of pavement.
The huge range of colors and patterns available makes customized design possible for any type of courtyard, patio, deck, or driveway. Paving stone design is an art our in-house designers have perfected over 400 commercial and residential installations. Your designer will work with you to create the perfect match for your project whether it is patio pavers for your deck or a complete landscape design to complement your new paving stone driveway and walkways.
Paving Stones vs. Concrete Driveways
- Paving Stones Increase Property Value
- Pavers Are 4x Stronger Than Concrete
- Paving Stones Are Earthquake Resistant
- Paving Stones Are Cheaper To Repair
- Better Weight Distribution
- Stones Have Elegance and Beauty
- GREAT Long-Term Investment!
- Cracked Concrete Driveways Lower Home Value
- Concrete Strength Is Inferior to Paving Stones
- Concrete Often Cracks During Earthquakes
- Can't Repair Concrete Without Ugly Scarring
- Does Not Flex Well Under Stress
- Bland And Dull-Looking Driveways
- Concrete Will Cost You More In The Long-Run
Please call (614) 722-7283 for a free consultation, estimate and references.
Or click here to request a free estimate.
Accomplishments & Media
* 2007 Consumer Choice Award Winner
* Unilock Authorized Contractor - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
* 2009 CNN Money& Fortune Magazine - Business Make Over
* 2010 Main Street Network - Small Business Website 101
* 2010 Columbus Dispatch - Driveway surface options continue to multiply
* 2011 Columbus Dispatch - Permeable drives, patios are alternatives that won't be a drain on the environment
* 2011 NFIB - 4 Lessons Your Small Business Can Learn From the Military
* 2011 Pool Life Magazine - Building an Outdoor Entertainment Center
* Multiple Outdoor Living Design Awards